Impress Your Friends By Making Beer Cheese Fondue For The Game In Weekend
Here’s all we need to know to make this boozy treat.
- 1 crater pilsner-style beer
- 1 lb shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- Bring a drink to a boil over medium-high feverishness in a saucepan.
- Reduce a feverishness and concede a drink to simmer.
- In a bowl, mix a cheese and cornstarch. Add a reduction into a drink slowly.
- Mix in a mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt.
- Serve immediately.