Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups dipped in peanut sauce.
This is not that kind of rainbow roll-up, though. This is a rainbow roll-up that can earn the word DETOX in front of it, thanks to yummy and nutritional powerhouse foods like: carrots. chickpeas. curry. red cabbage. peanuts. dark leafy greens.
That quinoa and Brussels sprouts are quite healthy and thus good for the skin. But let me just summarize what this dish has going for it:
- loaded with fiber – good not only for your skin but also for your gut and for weight loss or weight maintenance
- protein – thanks to quinoa – we need those amino acids to build the collagen that holds our skin and our bodies together
- glucosinolates from Brussels sprouts – need them to help with detoxification and to protect from cancer
- vitamin C to help build collagen and protect against wrinkles
- antiaging beta carotene from the carrot
- garlic is just a stinky little miracle that boosts the immune system in every single way.
Flush The Fat Away Detox Salad is a great way to jump start your diet with fat-fighting ingredients like kale, mandarin oranges, spinach, avocado, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, and apple cider vinegar. It’s packed full of healthy fats, vitamins, and fiber to restock your body with those badly needed nutrients!